NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Phil Murphy made an announcement regarding commercial rent relief for small businesses impacted by the pandemic. Watch in video below.
NJ Daily indicators
- Total cases: 177,887
- Positivity rate (based on tests taken Sunday: under 3% [2.88%])
- 23 new fatalities reported (Death toll: 13,810)
- Unemployment: Over the past four months, 1.4m NJ residents filed for unemployment, including 26,000 over the prior week.
- $11.6 billion in unemployment has been delivered in NJ.
Main Street Commercial Corridors Relief
- $6 million in CARES Act Funding to be Allocated to NJRA Small Business Lease – Emergency Assistance Grant Program.
Latest official numbers:
As of Wednesday afternoon, there are 177,645 confirmed COVID-19 cases in New Jersey with 13,787 coronavirus fatalities.