NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Phil Murphy held his daily coronavirus briefing. Watch in video below.
COVID-19 in NJ
- It’s been 100 days since the first COVID-19 case in the state.
- Several states that rushed to reopen are seeing a resurgence in cases.
Unemployment in NJ
- 94% of individuals who filed for unemployment have received payment
- More than $6 billion has flowed in NJ households
- Industries with most claims are airlines, food service, casinos, etc.
- 1,021339 claimed benefits
One Jersey Pledge
- Glue that ensures guidance that the health dept. releases will be followed through.
- 165,816 total cases
- 1,512 hospitalizations
- 445 in ICU/CCU
- 319 ventilators in use
- 169 new discharges
- 70 new deaths; 12,443 death toll
As of early Thursday morning, New Jersey has 165,346 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with the death toll rising to 12,377.